Monday, November 1, 2010

LeKair Cholesterol Plus

So on thursday I did a co-wash with HE LTR conditioner which smells like HEAVEN! and I finally bought a new cholesterol treatment, LeKair Cholesterol Plus, you know the one they rave about on all the hair forums...
Its says:
  • Great for chemically treated hair
  • Leaves hair soft and restored to a natural state
  • Non-flaking
  • No petroleum
  • Easy to apply

L
e Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream strengthens, deep conditions and rejuvenates your hair and is enriched with cholesterol, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and collagen. Treats split ends, dry brittle hair and chemically processed hair. Ideal for chemically treated hair

Directions: First shampoo thoroghly. Rinse thoroughly and apply a generous amount of Cholesterol Plus Strengthening & Conditioning Cream to palm of hands. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on hair for two minutes and rinse thoroughly. Repeat this conditioning process a second time, rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry.

Anyway i applied sparingly paying close attention to my ends put on a showher cap and under my hooded-dryer I went for 20-25 minutes. LET ME TELL YOU! I'M IN <3! my hair had slip i could run my shower comb through without it getting caught, my hair felt moisterized...DAMN! I plan to continue using this as my main DCer I remember my mom using this in my hair when I was younger and my hair a lot longer mixed with castor oil. Another product my hair absolutely loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment