Friday, June 17, 2011

Long Awaited Update

So I went to Ghana West africa on vacation...long story short the heat and sweat with my hair in the middle of a stretch = nots & breakage... =*(


So my hair has gone from this 

Its thin and lacks the body and thickness I had pre trip! I am so sad about this set back that it took me a month and a half to post something
*BTW- I dyed my hair a light brown yesterday which I ❤ despite the thin hair its on =S

Some things I plan to do...

I plan to protective style as much as possible using weaves, I have some wonderful virgin indian hair installed now

Wash, treat, deep CON with the Aphogee line
Black tea rinses
temple balm to my temples twice a day
get back on my MSM supplements daily + B-complex, fish oil and biotin

hmm... I plan to relax first week of july hence why I coloured now...so I will post a proper length check and comparison then! 

</3 until my hair is back to pre-vacation state,

-Priscilla



6 comments:

  1. awww, I'm sorry you've experience a setback :( :( But it sounds like you have a set plan to get your hair back on track, don't fret, your hair will bounce back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope! I'm in between cutting and starting over or just letting it grpw... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your setback Priscilla, I wish you the best of luck as you aim for pre-vacation status again! On the plus side...your hair color did come out looking really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right thats the only upside right now *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went to Ghana? Are you from there by any chance? I heard it beautiful and I would looove to visit there. As for your hair, it will bounce back in a few months guaranteed. You have a good game plan in place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I am from Ghana & Yes it's very beautiful...You should definitely go

    ReplyDelete