Sunday, December 18, 2011

End Of the Year Length Check

So after all the trims I did during the summer, going back slightly longer than shoulder length I'm happy to say I have gotten most of my length back and my roots are much thicker then after my trip to GH. 

Today I washed with Aphogee Moisturizing shampoo, then black tea rinsed, PCC, Protein with Aphoogee Two-Step, Conditioned with Aphoogee Moisture Balance, whooh!

I blew dried because I will be doing an install later on...



I think Im about 2 inches away from APL, My hope is that by April 2012 I'm a healthy APL.

What are everyones goals for the new year?

-Priscilla

2 comments:

  1. You're so close!!

    My 2012 goals are to reach BSL and to retain as much length as possible (less cutting!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I let go of the scissors in september! no more, sticking to dusting with relaxers

    ReplyDelete