Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner


I finally got around to using this yesterday, properly I should add.
These products are sulfate and surfactant free.

Shampoo:
Even though this is a sulfate free product, it gave bubbles galour and smells amazing! it left my hair strengthened without that hard feeling, and I was able to comb my fingers through without snagging! and this is just a shampoo.

Conditioner:
I used this as a DC with heat, and my hair loved it, the slip was amazing and the breakage was minimal during my roller set 


I am definitely loving this product and am tempted to try the others the line has, I will continue to use these for wash days until they run out though before buying something else. Im trying not to hoard Hair products anymore as hard as it is....
but its definitely a keeper so far...

-Priscilla ♥

3 comments:

  1. This review just made my morning haha. I love the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger line and this line sounds like it's a great, cheaper, alternative. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I used to love Organix conditioners.

    ReplyDelete