Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Products Being used within My Regimen

So I've decided to list a few of the products that I have been using an will use during my hair journey to healthy locks...just a few, I am a product junkie and have added a few more products to my list...i will do reviews when I have tried the new ones, I will definitely keep everyone following posted...here goes!
*From Left to Right // Mizani Butter Blends Rhelaxer for fine & Colour Treated Hair //Conditioners: CON Nourishing Treatment (NEW), Nexxus Humectress DC (NEW), Motions deep penetrating Silk Protein Treatment, Yes to Carrots Conditioner (NEW), Suave Strawberry Conditioner (Cheapie), ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Ramoni Rescue Me Protein Conditioner // EO: Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil // Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Treatment // CON Detangling Shampoo, K-Pak Shampoo (discontinued) // CHI Silk Infusion, Elsta QP Silk, Nexxus Botanical Leave-in, Herbal Essence Long Term Therapy Leave-in, Morrocan Oil, Elasta QP Mango Butter, ORS Carrot Oil, Hawaian Silky 14 in 1 Moisturizer // Oils: Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Almond oil

4 comments:

  1. do you use the Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholestorol Treatment to deep condition with? What does it do to your hair, any positive results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I use it to DC with heat. It makes my hair shiny and melts my tangles its like any other cholesterol treatment just looks green..lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you on your healthy hair journey

    ReplyDelete