Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hair Issues... Vol. One






Thinning Edges
So obviously I want longer hair but I also have issues with my temples, so growing and maintaing them will be a priority as well. Anyway I have the Rosemary Essential Oil that is supposedly good at promoting new follicles and promoting growth, so I will mix some with castor oil and apply it twice a day to the affected areas. These are the starting pics...the first is the left-side which isn't so bad, the second picture is of the right-side, which is my problem side, So I will be keeping track of the progress.









Growth:

I am pushing 9 weeks post relaxer and it looks like I have about 3/4" of new growth, I just recently started up my supplements again, MSM 3500mg, Biotin 5mg, B-Complex, and a Multi-Vitamin. I am getting really bored with my hair to be honest and will probably weave it up for the next 4-6 weeks, I plan to do a full weave (no hair left out) with a sew-in invisible part with synthetic curly hair. these are the two curls I plan to chose from...




I plan to do my sew in on tuesday, so I will post how I do my base and such when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment