Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Things in 2011

1. Simplifying my weekly Reggie...


Pre-poo the night before wash days with shea butter or castor oil
shampoo once weekly with HE LTR shampoo
Deep condition using my hooded dryer
low heat styling (rollerset, flexi rods etc)
Moisturizing & sealing 1-2 times a day (this I have to get serious about if I want to retain length and my ends!!!
take multi-vitamin daily, MSM, Cod Liver oil, 5mg Biotin
low manipulation during the week


2. Trying new Product
Aphogee 2-step protein treatment
Roux Moisture recovery
IC Fantasia Deep Penetrating Treatment
Neutrogena Triple moisture silk Leave-in


3. Get my Aunt to do a corrective relaxer...
                                                                            
4. Love & Nurture my hair!                      Angela Simmons has become my New Muse!                     

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing Roux Moisture Recovery every time I go to Sally's... I'm trying to avoid purchasing but it may be a losing battle lol

    I love Angela's hair too! But her new color, not so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely do a review when I use my sample

    ReplyDelete