Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rhelaxer Update: Jan 16 2011

So I thought I could stretch to maybe 24 weeks, but I couldn't do it. I made it a little past 14 weeks. I relaxed with the Mizani butter blends system mild formula this time, and it took to my hair fairly well, I was able to apply it quicker this time and spent a great amount of time smoothing the hair... here are the results although I didn't take pictures right after the treatment these are 1 week post...




I don't ever think I could get this long ever! APL here I come!!!!

-Priscilla♡

4 comments:

  1. your hair looks beautiful, love the smoothness and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tay! I can't wait till it gets to your length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so healthy! Keep up the good work :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen! Your Helping me Stay on track!

    ReplyDelete