Monday, March 19, 2012

Old Loves Revisited...

Did I ever tell you guys what happened to my Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer (original formula) on route to vegas last year? Well lest just say they made me throw it out going through airport security... the way I cried.

I have searched up down for a replacement only to find that they had changed the formula.

A recent trip to my local beauty supple store and I was amazed to find the original version on the shelf! *bbmdancingemoticon*



I plan to start using this as my moisturizer as I did before for my M&Sing. can't wait!

Also....

MegaTek! since I am trying my darnest to re-grow my edges, I thought it be wise to get a new stash,
I have made a mix of MT, JBCO, Coconut oil  and am applying the mix to my edges morning and night
I plan to do and update and length check hopefully april 5th or 6th when I relax my hair... I should be 16 weeks post at that point...wish me luck I currently am hiding my hair under a sew because I can't deal with the amount of NG, its ridiculous the what those Nioxin supplements are doing to me! I love it tho!

♥Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment